Taking a leave of absence from my BBQ Like A Pro blog was a very difficult thing to do, but it was something that I needed to do. Numerous unexpected personal issues altered my life in a way that I wouldn’t wish on anyone and thus it was necessary to step away from the blog in order to deal with everything.
I’m feeling much better now and am ready to recommit myself to my all things BBQ. The stress that I’ve endured these passed 6 months has presented road blocks and temptations to me in which I regrettably participated in most, none illegal of course, all potentially altering my health in a negative way.
I can’t dwell on what’s been happening to me rather I’ve simply made a choice to move forward. I thank everybody who’s been following both my blog and twitter, and ask that you continue to as well my Facebook page. In the upcoming days and weeks to come, you’ll notice some changes on the blog in order to make it more social and community oriented.
I’m ending my first returning blog with just a few things that I’m grateful for. I’d like to thank you one more time for following me and request that you not only continue to follow me, but you ask your friends and family to follow me as well. Together we can overcome this.
Things I’m Grateful For In My Life:
- I’m grateful for having such a wonderful and supportive family.
- I’m grateful for my friends who have stood by me thru my time of need.
- I’m grateful for my to incredible adult kids whom I Love dearly.
- I’m grateful for God giving me the strength to get to the place I am now.
- I’m grateful for only weighing 306 considering the binge eating I’ve done.
The Que Dude